The WooCommerce points and rewards plugin is the best way to reward points, coupons, and discounts to your customers. This plugin is a must have for every eCommerce store. With this, you can connect easily with your customers, encouraging them to purchase more products from your store.
When more customers visit your store, your website will gain more traffic, boost sales, and generate more revenue. This blog will give you the best WooCommerce points and rewards plugins to help you choose the best.
What is WooCommerce Points and Rewards Program?
Implementing WooCommerce points and rewards programs at your store helps you to reward your customers with points and rewards for every action they make in your store. There are various ways to incentivize your customers who make a purchase. Various actions include,
- Points for purchase
- Rewards based on spending
- Order goals
- Sign up
- Writing a review
- Social media share
Once customers earn enough points, they can use them to redeem them for rewards. You can give your customers rewards like free shipping and free products. This type of reward will motivate customers to make frequent purchases and spend more at your store. Now, the list of best plugins mentioned in the blog will help you reward your customers in a personalized way. Let’s look into the benefits of using these plugins before getting started.
Why do you need WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin?
WooCommerce points and rewards plugin increases your sales by offering points, discounts, and product options to redeem the points as rewards. It also enables you to boost the lifetime value of customers and increase customer engagement.
With a well-built plugin, you can turn normal customers into loyal customers. Loyal customers will grow your brand value and take your brand to the next level. Another important thing a well-built plugin will offer your store is they help you to stay ahead of your competitors. With the best WooCommerce points and rewards plugin, you can acquire more customers through word-of-mouth sales.
Now, let’s get started with the list of the best plugins!
Best WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugins
The plugins mentioned below are the best well-built plugins, and each has its unique features. With these plugins, you can reward customers in various ways and allow them to redeem it for a discount.
WPLoyalty – Points and Rewards for WooCommerce
One of the finest WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugins for an eCommerce store is the WPLoyalty plugin. The main feature of this plugin is to reward and retain customers. As the name suggests, WPLoyalty helps you convert customers into loyal customers. This WPLoyalty plugin has a lot of unique features.
- When a customer visits the store and makes a purchase, this plugin lets you reward points for purchases and reward customers based on their spending and order goals.
- You can reward customers for referring your brand to their families and friends. Similarly, provide rewards when a customer writes a product review and shares your brand/product on social media.
- Reward customers with free shipping and products on special occasions and your customer’s birthdays.
- You can create various levels and badges for your VIP customers.
- A chat-like widget allows customers to look out for their rewards in a chat-like window. This helps customers to utilize the rewards.
- The point expiry feature enables you to set expiration dates for the rewards. So, the customers can use the rewards before they expire.
- This plugin allows multi-language and multi-currency stores and is WPML compatible.
YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards
One of the finest WooCommerce rewards plugins with many features is YITH WooCommerce Points & Rewards. It enables you to boost the number of loyal customers and encourages them to make repeat purchases to earn reward points.
- It allows building a page that lists the top users who have earned the most points.
- You can exclude particular products, products on sale, or categories from earning points.
- You can manage the points, enabling you to cancel or refund orders.
- Also, on the checkout page, customers can specify how many points they want to redeem and how much discount they want.
- By gamifying your brand, create levels and badges to value and reward your customers.
BRAVO – WooCommerce Points and Rewards
This plugin enables you to reward consumers for purchases and other actions with points redeemable for discounts. Bravo – WooCommerce Points & Rewards addon lets you set reward points for each purchase. Set this threshold reward point per purchase per product, category, or worldwide. Using the Bravo – WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin, you can manage reward points and loyalty points.
You can also specify the value of each point. You can set one point to $1, or 100 points to $1, or any other amount. Your clients can earn reward points over time and choose when and how to spend them for discounts. Manually change customers’ point balances. This plugin helps build consumer store credit.
- Points are redeemable for discounts.
- Purchases can earn you points based on the conversion rate.
- Redeem earned points for discounts.
- To gain points, a minimum cart total is required.
- Displays the Points and Rewards history on a product page.
- On the cart page, points are automatically cashed.
- Awards points to the customer at the time of new account signup.
- Remove the points and reward system for certain items and user roles.
- Remove points for refunded orders.
- Import/Export user’s points.
SUMO Reward Points – WooCommerce reward system
One of the most effective WooCommerce loyalty reward points plugins is SUMO Reward Points. You can give your consumers incentives for actions like product purchases, reviews, referrals, etc. You can also choose which products or categories are valid for point redemption. Additionally, you have the flexibility to update those products and categories quickly.
- You can restrict users from earning and using points for specific user roles.
- It allows you to remove “Apply Coupon” on the cart page.
- Set a minimum number of points for the first redemption.
- You can create a gift voucher to thank your members and motivate them to continue earning points.
WooRewards is another incentive plugin for WooCommerce that is easily customizable. It enables you to implement any loyalty program for your WooCommerce store. It also comes with lots of widgets and shortcodes. As a result, you can easily use them to promote your loyalty programs on your product pages.
- This plugin allows you to keep track of your points and transaction data.
- You can recognize customer achievements by giving them attractive badges.
- Create special promotions like giving customers discounts on their birthdays or giving them more points for large purchases.
- This plugin also provides fully customizable email templates that you may use for a number of purposes while sending emails to your customers.
The well-built plugins mentioned above are the most suitable for every eCommerce store. Choosing a well-built plugin is necessary because, apart from the quality of your products, it’s the plugin that offers great help to your store.
In my opinion, please choose a WooCommerce points and rewards plugin that enables you to set reward points for certain purchases. It allows you to control the loyalty and reward points your customers earn. Additionally, based on the conversion rates you’ve set, it enables your customers to earn points for purchases.
When it comes to selecting an ideal solution, look for these features:
- It allows you to perform a bulk action to reset points for all or a selected group of users from the user list.
- Shortcodes are made available so users can check their points information from any page.
- You can set coupon validity dates and encourage customers to purchase soon.
- You can choose the products for which your customers need to earn points.
A well-built plugin can easily increase revenue, sales, customer engagement, and more. So, make sure you choose the best one.