2023 is almost over…
Before we enter 2024 with a fresh mind, we have an announcement. Remember the WordPress Gives a Hand campaign, where companies help charities raise their donations for a smooth operation?
We are doing it again because who doesn’t love charity?
What Is WordPress Give a Hand?
If you are new to this campaign, it is a charity program run by the WordPress community. The idea is pretty simple. If you are a WordPress business and need to get involved in this, you should join the movement.
You can pick a charity (or multiple charities) of your choice and can donate a certain percentage of every sale you have generated to that charity. The event starts in the last week of December (December 25th to December 31st).
Thanks to the Visual Composer team for the idea and starting it.
WordPress Companies That Are Backing WordPress Gives a Hand
As of December 22, 2023, these are the companies that joined the WordPress Gives a Hand campaign:
- CatFolders – helping Idea Hub Nepal
- Brandy by YayCommerce – helping Society Path
- Dynamic.ooo – helping ENPA Mira
- YITH – helping One Tree Planted
- Visual Composer – helping One Tree Planted
- Indystack – helping SOS Children’s Village Croatia
- WPBakery – helping One Tree Planted
- wpDataTables – helping BUDI HUMAN
- Amelia – helping BUDI HUMAN
- WPCommerz – helping UNICEF
- Trafft – helping BUDI HUMAN
- WPAleks – helping BUDI HUMAN
- LeDetailWP – helping Heifer International
- Themeisle – helping Akshaya Patra
- S-Tier Dev – helping BUDI HUMAN and Magical Mail
- Cozmoislabs – helping SOS Children’s Villages Romania
- TranslatePress – helping SOS Children’s Villages Romania
- PublishPress – helping The Narwhal
Good luck to all these companies!
How Can You Help?
Here are a few ways you can help in this situation:
- If you are a WordPress business owner, you should join the campaign.
- Tell your friends about this campaign. The more people will know about it, the better.
- Include a link to the official WordPress Gives a Hand campaign on your website.
- Share it on social media. You can use the tag #WPGivesAHand for the social media posts.
We are looking forward to your contribution.
Millions of people and animals need help. As a business owner, this is the proper chance to give back to the community. WordPress helped us become entrepreneurs and business owners; now it is time to return the favor.
Let’s show how much of an impact we can make with only the WordPress folks. Joining the WordPress Gives a Hand campaign is 100% free and always will be. Hence, why don’t you try it and make the world better?
If you don’t run a business, don’t worry. Spread the word, and you did your best!
We can raise a considerable amount and help charitable organizations ease their job.